Wouldn’t you just love to avoid a cold or flu this year?
You can keep your risk at a minimum by using
these Winter Wellness Kit ideas:
1. A Neti Pot. This is a great way to keep your nasal passage free and clear.
2. An Ototek Loop. A safe and effective way to clean your ears.
3. A teapot and tea. A healthier alternative to coffee. Get a soothing tea with immune boosters like omegas or antioxidants.
4. Vitamins……. D, C, Zinc, Magnesium. You may be able to get a combo of 1 or more of those listed.
5. Floss. Buy it & use it daily! 2x if possible.
6. Pocket hand sanitizer.
– Take a pump of hand sanitizer every time you go into a store. I’ve noticed they have a dispenser at every market I go to, and many pharmacies have one available.
– Refrain from touching your face, ears & mouth with your hands. If you need to, use the back of your hand.
– Rest as much as you can. Keeping your body well rested and stress free will put you at better odds.
– Drink as much water as you can. Carry a water bottle to make sure you are staying hydrated.
©Paula D’Andrea Decemeber 16, 2011. All rights reserved.