Round 1, Wrap Up
OK. I’ve finished my first round. Whew! At the end of it, I’m reflecting on some of the thoughts uncovered. I’m also congratulating myself on my growth!
Blow by blow
This first section was basically between 2 opponents: Fear vs. Creativity. It seems that for a better portion of my life Fear was a serious contender. Each time I’ve gotten knocked down though, I’ve shaken it off and become more powerful. Seemingly, it takes a while to process certain situations, but perseverance prevails, and Creativity is the true victor.
“Persistence is what makes the impossible possible, the possible likely, and the likely definite.” – Robert Half
It seems we could keep our limitations, but there are too many forces in Life that help move us along, and even if we are forced, we improve because of change. Remember………
- You are the greatest contender in Your Life
- You can 360 Yourself any time you choose
- We only stay boxed in if we don’t kick it into high gear
- To Improve, You Gotta Move!
- Overcoming your Fears & allowing Creativity to flow is a sure way to reach your goals
- Safety is bullshit. Cruise past your past, blast your bullshit & rock it out!
- You can optimize your performance at any time – when you believe you can
- Sitting idly is a waste of time and your god given talent
- You have the power to change lanes & maneuver past any obstacles
- You always have a choice
Points – 10, Winner – ME!
First round goes to me, the Creative genius who has overcome many fears to write the tale!
“360 Yourself: In failure, there is something to be learned……” ~ Paula D’Andrea
©Paula D’Andrea 9/10/11. ‘True Confessions’ series, Round 1, Wrap up